Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cool Stuff

Yikes, I thought this blogging stuff would be easy and fun. That I'd be witty and clever, and always have something useful to say. Or that maybe I'd be wise and therefore useful.

And then those gremlin voices crept in and said, "who, you???" I've read Havi, and Lisa, and many others who are really cool. Who do really cool stuff and describe it so that it sounds absolutely fascinating. They're quirky and fun and of course, younger than I am.

And I'm just, you know, gardening while it's still cool enough for me to stand being in the garden, meditating, going to therapy, growing my coaching practice, doing my best not to be annoyed that my neck still hurts, and letting the dogs out, then in, then out...

And now it's been 3 - no actually 4 - months since I've written anything.

So here's what I want to say after all this time: It's time to do something. And not just blog things. (Though that, too) Lots of people in the world need lots of stuff. I have lots of stuff.

I'm pledging to donate 20% of my coaching income (not profit, gross income) to my two current favorite charities: Women for Women International and Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust. Check out their websites and send them some money. Or send me some clients so I can send the money. Then we'll all be doing cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment